Sub-Zero Food Preservation Laminated Cards
- What do laminated product cards cover?
- How to get copy of laminated use and care card for food storage recommendations
- Which products have a laminated food preservation card?
- Where to store food produce, fruit, vegetables in Sub-Zero
- Do French door models have two sets of user reference cards?
- Where are the freshness cards?
Use and care and food preservation cards come as a set if needed for replacement for Classic (BI) and IC-27 products.
- Laminated product cards are only available in English.
- The cards are color coded and categorized to the type of food being stored.
- The freshness cards are inside the refrigerator section near the crisper drawers on the hinge side in all refrigerator or combination models.
- French door models have two slots for cards but only one set of cards.
- All crisper or deli drawers, shown in blue on the cards, have high humidity.
- The card may point out one drawer has high humidity. However, the drawers all achieve the same level of humidity regardless of which drawer is used.
Laminated product cards are helpful for condensed user information in a one-page or two-page reference document. The following reference cards are available:
- Classic Refrigeration Food Preservation Card (All Models)
- Classic All Refrigerator Use and Care Card
- Classic Over Under Use and Care Card
- Classic Side by Side Use and Care Card
- IC Column and IT Tall Designer Food Preservation Card
- Designer Column Laminated Product Card
- PRO Refrigeration Food Preservation Card
- PRO3650 Use and Care Card
- PRO3650 Food Preservation Card
- PRO4850 Use and Care Card
- Undercounter Ice Maker
- Wine Storage Laminated Product Card
- Only the products listed come with a laminated product information card. Cards are not available for unlisted products.
- Each part number contains a use and care and a food preservation card for the respective models.
- The use and care card has similar colors to the food preservation card, but does not match the color coding placement for the food preservation.
- See also, Ethylene-Producing Foods.
|BI French Door||7024146|
|BI All Refrigerator||7007060|
|BI Side by Side||7011222|
|IC and IT Designer Refrigerators||7031458|
*IC-27 Models are 700 Series products.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820