UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker Noise
- Will a UC-15IP be noisier than a unit with a gravity drain?
- UC-15I(P) noise
- Undercounter Ice Maker is really loud
Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I(P) is noisy in general as it continuously produces ice.
- Units with a pump will be noisier than a gravity drain.
- Proper airflow is needed. Do not cover the kickplate.
- The drain pump, if present, will run even with the unit turned off (as long as the home power supply is on).
If the noise is unusual and these troubleshooting steps do not resolve the issue, service is necessary to expertly diagnose and repair the product. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820