Designer Series (IT, IC, IW) Water Filter Replacement
- How to replace a Designer (formerly Integrated) water filter
- Designer water filter replacement
- Designer water filter hard to remove
Filter Replacement Instructions
The Designer series replacement water filter is part number 4204490.
To replace the water filter:
- It may be necessary to remove the right or left side trim panel to rotate the water filter panel.
- It is normal for a small amount of water to drip when the filter is removed.
- Wipe up the water with a paper towel or cloth.
- The filter life cycle will reset for approximately one year.
- See also, Sub-Zero Designer Series Reset Water Filter.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820