Designer Series (IT, IC) Air Filter Replacement
- How to reset the air purification icon
- How often should the air purification cartridge be replaced?
- Is it harmful to the Designer (formerly Integrated) unit if the air filter is not replaced?
- How to replace the air purification cartridge
Air Filter Information
Air purification filters are ready to be replaced whenever the indicator light begins to flash.
Purchase Air Filter
Replace Air Filter
- In Drawer units, the access door is on the left side of the upper drawer.
- It may be necessary to empty the drawer in order to gain access to the door.
- Refer to Designer Reset Air Filter for detailed instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820