Designer Series Turn Off Air Filter Timer
- Turn off the Change Air Filter message on Designer (Formerly Integrated) Tall, Column, and Drawer models
- How to disable the air filter life monitor in Designer products
- How to turn the air filter feature off if not in use or do not want to replace spent filter
It is not possible to disable the air filter timer. It appears the timer may be enabled or disabled, but tapping on the words will not enable or disable the timer.
- The air filter timer is only active if the pure air system is in use. The timer stops when the air system is turned off.
- The change filter message only appears if the pure air system is in use.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820