Recycling Water Filters
- Can water filters be recycled?
- How to recycle water filters
- How or where to dispose of Sub-Zero water filters
Water filter recycling varies by municipality.
- Refer to the local recycling facility for specific information on items accepted for recycling.
- In the US, visit Earth911.com to find a local water filter recycling center. Enter the material (water filter) and location to find a center nearby.
- If the site says "Your search for 'water filter' did not return any results, because that is not a searchable material in our directory," the site could not find any locations in the area that recycle water filters.
- In Canada, contact a local recycling facility, public works, or website for disposal information.
- Western Canadian customers can visit London Drugs Green Deal Recycling event locator for more information.
- Enter a postal code for locations and dates of cleanup events nearby.
- While not recommended, it is safe to throw water filters in the trash.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820