Control4 Home Automation
- How to connect Sub-Zero products to Control 4 systems
- Control4 use with Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove products
The information below is for third-party home automation system Control4.
The Control4 driver can use the connected capabilities of Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances to integrate with Control4 home automation. Before connecting to Control4, the appliance should be connected to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
Connect an Appliance to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- For Cove Dishwashers, make sure that the connected feature is turned on. For instructions, refer to Cove Connected Appliance Use.
- Pair the appliance to the app. For instructions, refer to Pair a Connected Appliance.
- After an appliance is paired successfully, a Control4 installer completes the home automation system integration. Refer to www.control4.com for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820