Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Water Filter Replacement Indicator On
- How to reset the water filter replacement indicator on a Classic series (BI)
- Why is the water filter replacement indicator still appearing?
- What does the water filter replacement icon mean?
- Why is the water filter replacement icon appearing?
- The water filter life monitor still appears the filter replacement indicator on a BI after the filter was replaced
- Water filter light flashing
The water filter replacement icon appears when the water filter needs replacement. Either the volume of water the filter is rated for filters through or approximately one year passes. The water filter indicator appears in the control panel display as four drops of water passing through a horizontal sheet of paper between the temperatures.
Some use and care guides state the water filter icon is on at all times and some guides stated the water filter icon flashes when it needs replacement.
- Both of these are misprints.
- The water filter icon turns on and is steady when the water filter needs to be replaced.
- The normal state of the water filter icon is off when a good filter is installed and in use.
Icon Reset Instructions
- If the indicator does not appear after much longer than one year, verify the Icon Life Monitor is not disabled. See Classic Water Filter Icon Life Monitor When Filter is Bypassed.
- Filter Needs Frequent Replacement
To purchase replacement water filters, refer to:
For information about other products, see also:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820