Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Water Filter Bypass
- How do you bypass the water filter on a UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker?
- Bypass water filter use on a UC-15I
- Do not want to use the water filter
- Turn off water filter
To bypass the water filtration system for UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers, remove the water filter cartridge and the system is bypassed.
- If the filter is not installed, the filter function is not in use.
- In bypass mode, the water supplied to the unit is not filtered.
- The filter replacement indicator is automatically disabled when the filter is removed.
- Refer to Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Water Filter for filter removal and replacement instructions.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820