Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Displays dO Or
- Error code dO Or, door, do or, d0 0r
- The word door appears on the control panel
- Classic (BI) model with dO Or on display
- BI with door on display
- d0 0r appeared on BI model
- Alarm chiming on any Classic product when door alarm is turned off
- BI door alarm do0r error
The door alarm (dO Or) feature chimes to indicate the door of a Classic Series (BI) refrigeration unit is open longer than five minutes.
- The unit emits an audible chime and flashes "dO Or" on the control panel if the door is left open longer than five minutes.
- The "dO Or" five-minute door ajar feature cannot be turned off.
- The "dO Or" alarm does not appear when the door is left ajar and unit is in Sabbath Mode.
- The "dO Or" feature turns on even with the door ajar alarm turned off.
- Closing the door resets the alarm.
- After closing the door, the control panel does not respond for five minutes.
- After the five-minute dwell period, the unit operates normally.
- The feature was added to Classic models at the end of 2013, but may also be present on any unit after a service visit if control updates took place.
- Unlike the "dO Or" alarm, the standard door alarm starts to chime after the door is open 30 seconds and can be turned off. See Classic Door Ajar Alarm for details.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820