Legacy Designer Series Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons
- What do the symbols, icons, and lights on a Legacy Designer (IT, IC, ID) Series control panel mean?
- What do the wrench, ice cube, bell, leak, shower head, or light bulb symbols mean?
- What is the service, air filter, water filter, ice maker, Max Ice, door alarm, clock, and lighting symbol?
- What does the Wi-Fi symbol mean?
Setting options and information are available from the home screen for Sub-Zero Legacy Designer Series units.
1. From the home screen, touch the arrow icon to see the options screen.
- Note: The square icons next to the temperature indicate which temperature applies to which zone. Refer to Sub-Zero Temperature Zones for more information.
- For information on other models, refer to Classic Series (BI) Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons.
2. From the options screen, select one of the following icons:
Touch to turn the ice maker system and Max Ice feature on or off. See also:
Touch to turn the door/drawer alarm on or off. See also, Legacy Designer Series Door or Drawer Ajar Alarm.
|Touch to turn the water dispenser on or off.|
|Touch to turn the air purification system on or off. See also, How to Use the Sub-Zero Air Purification System.|
|Touch to see the settings screen.|
3. To access additional settings, select the
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820