Designer Series Control Panel Icons, Symbols, and Buttons
- What do the symbols, icons, and lights on a Designer (formerly Integrated) Series control panel mean?
- What do the wrench, ice cube, bell, leak, shower head, or light bulb symbols mean?
- What is the service, air filter, water filter, ice maker, Max Ice, door alarm, clock, and lighting symbol?
- What does the Wi-Fi symbol mean?
Setting options and information are available from the home screen for Sub-Zero Designer Series units.
1. From the home screen, touch the arrow icon to see the options screen.
2. From the options screen, select one of the following icons:
| ||Touch to turn the ice maker system and Max Ice feature on or off.|
| ||Touch to turn the door/drawer alarm on or off.|
|Touch to turn the water dispenser on or off.|
| ||Touch to turn the air purification system on or off.|
|Touch to see the settings screen.|
3. To access additional settings, select the
|Touch to see model information (Filters, Versions, Errors, Serial #).|
|Touch to select temperature unit: Fahrenheit or Celsius.|
|Touch to adjust control panel brightness and contrast.|
|Touch to adjust door/drawer alarm volume and pitch.|
|Touch to adjust door/drawer alarm duration.|
|Touch to enter Sabbath Mode.|
|Touch to see troubleshooting and service information.|
|Touch to set the clock.|
|Touch to enable or disable connect.|
|Touch to select language options.|
|Touch to adjust soft on lighting.|
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820