Designer Series (IT, IC, ID) Turn Ice Maker On or Off
- Turn the ice maker on and off in a Designer (formerly Integrated) unit
- Ice maker off button location
- How to turn on Max Ice for Designer units
Turn the Designer (formerly Integrated) ice maker on and off from the options screen.
- Touch ice cube icon once: Turns the ice maker on, front ice cube highlights.
- Touch ice cube icon twice: Turns Max Ice feature on, all three ice cubes highlight.
- Touch ice cube icon three times: Turn the ice maker off, no ice cubes highlight.
Water will not immediately fill the ice tray after the ice maker is turned on. Always allow 24 hours for ice production after turning the ice maker on.
For other models, refer to:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820