Designer Series Max Ice Feature
- How do you operate the Max Ice feature on the Designer (formerly Integrated) Series?
- Does Max Ice turn off automatically?
- How much more ice is produced when using the Max Ice Mode?
- What does Max Ice mean?
- How to increase ice production or make more ice
- Timer counting down for Ice Maker in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
The Max Ice feature increases the rate of ice production up to 30%.
- The increased ice production will last for 24 hours and then will return to normal production.
- Max Ice cannot be permanently on. Once turned on, it will turn off after 24 hours pass.
- There is no way to override the Max Ice turning off after 24 hours.
To initiate the Max Ice feature:
- See Turn Designer (formerly Integrated) Ice Maker On or Off for detailed instructions.
- Refer to Ice Production and Ice Bin Capacity for more information.
- Sub-Zero does not offer larger ice bins for in unit ice makers.
- If more ice is desired, consider an Undercounter Ice Maker. Refer to Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Ice Production and Capacity.
The IW-30CI Wine Storage unit features a freezer drawer that also uses the Max Ice feature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820