Sub-Zero Unit with Home Icon on Display
- What does the icon that looks like a home with a power cord coming out of it mean?
- What does the house icon on the control represent?
- What does the house with a plug on the control panel mean?
- Unit is not connected to smart grid system, but home icon is shown
- Classic series (BI) unit beeping and smart home icon flashing, but unit is not hooked up to smart home system
- Smart grid
The home and power cord icon indicates a Sub-Zero is connected through the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App or to a third-party smart home automation system like Control4, Crestron, or Savant.
- If the appliance is connected to a third-party smart home system, refer to that system's manual for additional information on the functionality it provides to the Sub-Zero appliance.
- If the appliance is not connected to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App or a third-party smart home system, reset the unit power at the circuit breaker for 30 seconds. Once power is restored, confirm the home icon disappears.
- See also, Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Quick Start Guide.
Designer (IT, IC, ID) Refrigeration
- The icon was changed to a standard Wi-Fi icon on Designer Refrigeration and Designer Wine Storage appliances.
- If the home icon appears on a Designer product, or for instructions on enabling the smart home system, refer to Designer Home Icon Displayed.
- The icon indicates the product is connected and appears constantly while connected.
Classic (BI) Refrigeration
- Classic products still use the home and power cord icon.
- The home icon appears when a Classic product connected with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App runs a special mode like Night Ice Mode or Vacation Mode.
- The home icon turns off when the mode is turned off.
- For information about other icons, refer to Classic Series Control Panel Icons and Buttons.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820