Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Connected Quick Start Guide
- How to connect to a Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove product
- Consumer-facing app setup
- Connect wirelessly to Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove appliance
- Quick reference guide for Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Find the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App in the Apple App or Google Play Store.
- Note that Cove appliances need to have the connected feature turned on. Refer to Cove Connected Appliance Use for instructions.
- For information about updating the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, see Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Updates.
- For information about Android devices, refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App for Android.
If appliance does not connect:
- Verify that appliance model can be connected. Refer to Connected Ready Appliances for a list of appliances.
- If an appliance model is on the list of connected ready appliances, but does not connect, refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Troubleshooting.
- If an error code is present, first search for the error code shown to check for more specific troubleshooting information. Common errors include:
- See also, Pair a Connected Appliance.
- Multi-factor authentication (MFA) is available for the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. MFA is used to login to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App and a Sub-Zero Account. For further information about MFA, see Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Multi-Factor Authentication.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820