Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Updates for iOS
- Changes made to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App for iOS
- Updates to the customer app
- Changes made to app
Visit the Apple App Store for the latest iOS version of the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
Update All Devices:
- Note that if there are multiple devices running the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, update the app on all devices.
- If the iPhone or iPad is set up to make app updates automatically (Settings > iTunes and App Store > Automatic Downloads > Updates switch), the newest version of the app will download automatically.
- This occurs either when the device is connected to Wi-Fi, or immediately if cellular data is turned on for automatic downloads.
If the iPhone or iPad is not set up for automatic app updates, update the app manually:
- Hold down the App Store icon, and from the drop-down menu, select Updates.
- Find the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App in the list of pending updates.
- Tap Update.
- App update will download and install.
If the app still does not update:
- Delete the existing app from the phone or device.
- Open the App Store.
- Search for Sub-Zero Group Owner's App and download it.
- See also, Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Stuck in Setup.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team at [email protected] or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820