Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Ready Appliances
- Which units are compatible with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App?
- Which Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove appliances are smart?
- Which Sub-Zero features are available with the connected appliance app
- How to start Remote Ready Feature on connect ready Wolf products
- Sub-Zero refrigeration and Wolf oven units without Wi-Fi capability
Connected Ready Appliances
Connected ready refers to products manufactured ready to connect to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Connecting these appliances with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App does not require a service call.
- Connect the appliance to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. Refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing for instructions.
Search by Serial Number
See the Connectivity Kit Lookup to check connectivity capabilities of a product by serial number or model.
Search by Model
The tables below include all Sub-Zero Group products that are currently ready to be connected to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
Refer to Sub-Zero Modes on Sub-Zero Group Owner's App for a list of app-exclusive modes, including ice maker and vacation settings.
|Classic (CL) Refrigeration|
|Classic (BI) Refrigeration|
|Designer (DET, DEC) Refrigeration|
|Designer (IT, IC, ID) Refrigeration|
|Designer Undercounter (DEU)|
|Designer Wine Storage (IW)|
|PRO 36 and PRO 48|
Certain connected Wolf Ovens and Ranges can be started remotely with the Remote Ready feature. Refer to linked information below.
|Dual Fuel Ranges|
|E Series Ovens|
|M Series Ovens|
Connected capable stickers:
- Connected ready units ship with a yellow sticker that says "Connected Capable."
- The units do not need the retrofit.
- Verify the serial number of the product to determine if the unit is connected ready or connected capable.
- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing
- Control Connected Appliance with Intelligent Personal Assistant
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820