Sub-Zero Classic Refrigeration Connected Feature
- Reference guide for the Classic series (BI) Refrigeration Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- What can the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App do?
- BI Refrigeration connected appliance app placard
- Pairing a Classic series (BI) to the app
- The Connected Module pairs your refrigerator to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App.
- There is no limit to the number of appliances you can connect on an account.
- Connect products from multiple homes to the same account.
To Pair a Connected Appliance:
For instructions on pairing a connected appliance, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing.
- Connecting requires a wireless router, an internet connection with a network name and password, and a compatible mobile device.
- See also, Connected Module Installation for connected module installation instructions.
- Remote temperature adjustment. See Temperature in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Control over Ice Maker settings such as Max Ice and Night Ice. See also:
- Remotely monitor or change modes such as Sabbath Mode, High Usage, and Vacation Modes. See also:
- Customize notifications for Door Ajar, Error Code, Water Filter Expired, or Air Purifier Expired.
- Remotely monitor Air Purification and Water Filtration status including days of purifier and filter life remaining.
- Quickly access product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
For more information about Classic Series Refrigeration connected features, see:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820