Temperature in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Can a customer change the temperature units from Fahrenheit to Celsius in their Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App?
- How to change from F to C in Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Switch temp units on a Sub-Zero or Wolf product
- Does the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App show real-time temperature?
- Change the set temperature in the app
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App allows users to control the temperature of their Sub-Zero appliance from the convenience of their phone.
- Note: Sub-Zero recommends the refrigerator be set at 38°F and the freezer set at 0°F.
- For more information about temperature and other connected features, see:
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App currently shows temperature in Fahrenheit units only.
- The app shows the unit set temperature.
- Real-time temperature is not shown.
- Refer to the Refrigeration App Guide for more information.
Refer to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Quick Start Guide for more information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820