Sub-Zero Night Ice Mode
- Classic (BI) refrigeration Night Ice Mode
- Set Night Ice making mode
- Designer (IT, IC, ID) refrigeration Night Ice Mode
Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC, ID) units can be set to Night Ice Mode using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- It is not possible to set this mode on the unit control panel. It must be set using the mobile app.
- This mode causes the unit to make ice during the night hours only, from midnight to 6 a.m.
- Power to the ice maker is interrupted outside of those hours.
- This reduces operation noise and energy consumption during the day.
- Night Ice Mode can be canceled at any time by pressing the Ice Maker or Max Ice keys.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820