Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Change Internet Provider or Wi-Fi Network Name
- Change Wi-Fi (wifi) network name
- New router or internet provider
- Wireless password has changed
- How to reconnect to the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App after changing Wi-Fi network
- Wi-Fi network updated or name changed in home
If the internet provider, wireless password, Wi-Fi network name, or router is changed:
Note: Can only be done while in Bluetooth range of the appliance.
- Open the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- Select appliance to change network settings.
- Select Settings.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Follow steps in the app to select a new network and enter password.
- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Connectivity Troubleshooting
- Pair a Connected Appliance
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App for Android
- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Time Zone on Connected Products
Contact the Sub-Zero Customer Care Team for further assistance at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820