Sub-Zero Short Vacation Mode
- Classic (BI) refrigeration Short Vacation Mode
- Set Short Vacation Mode
- Designer (IT, IC, ID) refrigeration Short Vacation Mode
Classic (BI) and Designer (IT, IC, ID) units can be set to Short Vacation Mode only if the appliance is connected using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- In this mode, the freezer temperature increases from the current setpoint to 5°F, and the refrigerator is set to 34°F.
- It is not possible to set this mode using the unit control panel. It must be set using the mobile app.
- This mode allows for high food preservation with low energy consumption and does not require removal of foods.
- Designed for short-term non-use of the appliance (1 week or less).
- The smart grid icon will appear, and "VA So" will be shown in place of unit temperatures.
- See also, Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Ready Appliances.
To set Short Vacation Mode in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App:
- Open the app.
- In My Appliances, tap the appliance.
- Tap the Mode tile. The Mode tile is typically set to Mode: Normal.
- Tap the SHORT VACATION radio button.
- Tap Save. The Mode tile now says SHORT VACATION.
- The unit will stay in Short Vacation Mode until the mode is changed on the app.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820