M Series Oven Connected Feature
- Reference guide for the M Series Oven Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- M Series Oven connected appliance app placard
- Quick reference guide for M Series app
To set up Remote Ready for M Series Ovens:
- For transitional and contemporary models, tap Quick Start for the desired oven. For professional models, proceed to the next step.
- Select the cooking mode.
- Select the temperature.
- Hold Start on the control panel for three seconds.
- Tap Yes.
- Open the door within 10 seconds.
- Close the door within 30 seconds.
“Ready for Remote Start” appears and stays on the display until the oven is accessed from the app. To cancel the remote ready feature, open the door or tap Cancel.
For more information about M Series Oven connected features, see:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820