M Series Oven Remote Ready Setup with App
- Turn oven on using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Remote access screen
- Wolf Remote Ready feature
- Benefits of remote access
- Remote start
The remote ready feature does not support Proof, Clean, Broil, Gourmet, and Convection Broil. To access these modes, turn them on manually using the control panel. Then, they are accessible in the app.
To turn the oven on remotely, enable the remote ready feature before each use. To set up Remote Ready for M Series Ovens:
- For transitional and contemporary models, tap Quick Start for the desired oven. For professional models, proceed to the next step.
- Select the cooking mode.
- Select the temperature.
- Hold Start on the control panel for three seconds.
- Tap Yes.
- Open the door within 10 seconds.
- Close the door within 30 seconds.
“Ready for Remote Start” appears and stays on the display until the oven is accessed from the app. To cancel the remote ready feature, open the door or tap Cancel.
Note: Remote ready is available for both ovens in double oven models. However, it cannot be used simultaneously in both ovens.
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App allows appliance owners to:
- Monitor an oven remotely
- Set cooking temperatures
- Select modes
- Turn oven off
- Receive remote service assistance
- Update the software on the appliance
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820