Use Alexa or Google Home to Control Wolf Oven
- How to use Alexa or Google Home to control a Wolf oven
- Example voice commands for Google Home, Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or Show to control Wolf
- What features can you voice activate with Wolf?
There are many modes that are voice-enabled with Wolf ovens.
- The name of your oven will be "Oven," unless you give it a specific name in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- For double ovens, precede the following list of commands with "Top" or "Bottom" to specify which oven to control.
To set up connected appliances for use with voice commands and see which appliances are supported, refer to:
Try any of the following voice commands for both systems:
- "Alexa, turn on the Oven," or "Alexa, turn on the Top Oven," if you have a double oven.
- The oven must be in remote-ready mode to use the On command. See M Series Oven Remote Ready Setup with App or E Series Oven Remote Ready Setup with App.
- "Hey Google, turn off the Oven."
- "Alexa, turn on the Oven Light."
- "Hey Google, set the Oven temperature to 350 degrees."
- The oven must already be on to change the temperature.
- "Alexa, what is the temperature of the Oven?"
- "Hey Google, turn on the Oven Convection Mode."
- Bake, Roast, Bake Stone, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection, Dehydrate, and Warm Modes are supported.
- The oven must already be on to start a specific mode.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820