Use Alexa or Google Home to Control Sub-Zero Refrigerator
- How to use Alexa or Google Home to control a Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Example voice commands for Google Home, Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, or Show to control Sub-Zero
- What features can you voice activate with Sub-Zero?
There are many modes that are voice-enabled with Sub-Zero refrigerators and freezers.
- The name of your appliance will be "Fridge" for refrigerators and "Fridge Freezer" for combination refrigerator/freezer appliances, unless you give them specific names in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- You can also rename or customize the appliance names within the Amazon Alexa app device page.
To set up connected appliances for use with voice commands and see which appliances are supported, refer to:
Try any of the following voice commands for both systems:
- "Alexa, set the Fridge temperature to 32 degrees."
- "Hey Google, set the Fridge Freezer temperature to 0 degrees."
- Use only if you have a combination refrigerator, freezer appliance.
- Alexa cannot set temperatures below 0 degrees on a freezer.
- "Alexa, what is the temperature of the Fridge?"
- "Hey Google, turn on the Fridge Ice Maker."
- "Alexa, turn on the Fridge Max Ice."
- "Hey Google, turn on the Fridge Night Ice."
- "Alexa, turn on the Fridge Sabbath Mode."
- Sabbath, Long Vacation, and Short Vacation Modes are supported.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820