Amazon Alexa Use with Connected Appliances
- Use Amazon Alexa with Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or other Amazon Alexa products
- Is Alexa compatible with Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove connected appliances?
Connected Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances are voice-enabled using Amazon Alexa and the same email account used to connect the appliances.
- Sub-Zero Refrigerators
- Classic (formerly Built-In)
- Designer (formerly Integrated)
- Designer (formerly Integrated) Wine
- Wolf Ovens
- E Series
- M Series
- Cove Dishwashers
To Get Started:
- Discovery may take up to 30 seconds. If no Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove devices appear after the discovery process, try selecting "Discover Devices" again.
Tips for Use:
- To use the Alexa skill with Sub-Zero, Wolf, or Cove appliances, you must have an appliance connected in the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App.
- The email used to connect the appliances must match the email used for the Amazon Alexa account.
- If Alexa commands are not working, contact Customer Care at 800-222-7820. A Customer Care Representative can make sure the connected module is updated to at least version 4.9.
- For information on Alexa commands for use with Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove appliances, see:
- Alexa for Sub-Zero
- Control Connected Appliance with Intelligent Personal Assistant for information on other personal assistant devices.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820