Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Overview
- What is connected?
- What does the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App do?
- What are the benefits of the connected app?
- What is the Sub-Zero Owner's application?
The Sub-Zero Group Owner's App allows you to monitor your appliance remotely, turn appliances on and off, select modes, set cooking temperatures, and more from your phone or tablet. You can also use the app to find serial number and warranty information.
As of July 2020, you can also register Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, and Wolf Gourmet products in the app.
- Product guides and other connected features are not available for these registrations.
- Centralized access to appliance information including serial and model numbers are helpful to have in the app when needed.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Product Registration for instructions.
For benefits and features of the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App, refer to:
For product-specific information, see:
- Classic Refrigeration Connected Feature
- Legacy Designer Series (IT, IC, ID) Connected Feature
- PRO Series Refrigeration Connected Feature
- Designer Wine Storage Connected Feature
- Designer Undercounter (DEU) Connected Feature
- M Series Oven Connected Feature
- E Series Oven Connected Feature
- Dual Fuel Range Oven Connected Feature
- Induction Range Oven Connected Feature
- Cove Connected Feature
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820