Dual Fuel Range Set Time of Day Clock
- How to set a Next Dual Fuel clock time
- Set the time on a clock on a Next Dual Fuel Range
- Changing clock from military time to standard time
- Change from 12-hour to 24-hour clock
- What buttons to press to set time of day
Follow these steps to set the time of day:
- Touch Settings on the control panel, then select Time.
- Touch 12 Hour or 24 Hour mode.
- Use the slider bar to set the time of day, select AM or PM, then touch Set.
- A chime indicates the clock is set.
Time can also be adjusted by touching the time display on the home screen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820