Electric Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- How to replace light bulb in Dual Fuel (DF), Induction Range (IR), E Series Oven, M Series Oven, or L Series Oven
- What type or size replacement light bulb does a Dual Fuel (DF), Induction Range (IR), E Series Wall Oven, M Series Wall Oven, or L Series Wall Oven use?
- What is the serial number break for the DF light bulb change?
- E Series light bulb
- Dual Fuel Range Light Bulb and Lens Removal
- Induction Range Halogen Bulb
- Legacy E Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- E Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- L Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- M Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- M Series Ovens have two side wall lights plus an upper ceiling light.
- The M Series Oven Use and Care Guide states that the upper light bulb must be replaced by a service technician, but a technician is not required to replace that bulb. The bulb can be replaced by the owner if desired.
- CSO and SO24TE Oven Light Access and Removal
- The Convection Steam Oven light is not easily accessible. Contact the Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST for more information.
- The type of replacement light bulb used in an electric Wolf Oven will vary depending on model and age of unit.
- Genuine Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove parts are available by calling the Factory Certified Parts Distributor in your area. Light bulbs are not available for purchase online.
|Product||Serial Number||Specifications||Part Number|
|DF30||Prior to 17116081|| |
|DF36||Prior to 17116115|
|DF48||Prior to 17115847|
|DF60||Prior to 17116444|
|L Series Oven||Prior to 17077137|
|E Series Oven||All except SO24TE|
|24" E Series Oven||SO24TE|| |
|Convection Steam Oven||All|
|DF30||After 17116081|| |
Base: G9 / 2 Pin
|L Series Oven||After 17077137|
|IR Induction Range||All|
|M Series Oven||All||Two 230-volt, 40-watt bulbs and one 230-volt, 25-watt bulb in each oven|| |
(large, side wall)
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820