Legacy Dual Fuel Range Oven Light Bulb and Lens Removal
- Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges oven light
- Removal of oven light for Legacy Dual Fuel Ranges
For oven light bulb part numbers, refer to Electric Oven Light Bulb Replacement.
- Remove the oven racks and guides.
- Remove the oven light cover by gently pulling the light cover off the light housing.
- To remove the light bulb, lift the bulb straight up and out of the light bulb socket. NOTE: When replacing the light bulb with a new one, wrap a clean cloth around the new bulb so fingerprints are not left on the new bulb. The greasy residue from fingerprints may cause the new bulb to burn out prematurely.
- If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820