Wolf E Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- Replace the E Series light bulbs
- Is replacing the new E Series Oven upper light bulb different than the side bulb replacement?
- Is service needed to replace the light bulb at the top of the oven cavity?
- For light bulb specifications and part numbers, and for information about other products, refer to Electric Oven Light Bulb Replacement.
To replace the light bulbs in the side wall of the E Series Oven:
- Remove the racks and the rack guide on the side of the oven where the light bulb needs to be replaced.
- Use a small flat blade screwdriver to pry the light cover away from the housing, as shown.
- Remove the bulb by pulling straight up from socket.
- Use a clean dry cloth to insert the new bulb.
- NOTE: Oils from fingers and hands that are transferred to bulb can shorten the life of the bulb.
- Install the light lens. Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820