Wolf Oven Light Bulbs
- Oven lights do not work on Dual Fuel Range, GR Series or R Series Gas Range, E Series, L Series, or M Series Wall Oven
- Oven light bulbs have been replaced but do not turn on
- How to replace oven light bulbs on Dual Fuel Range, GR Series or R Series Gas Range, E Series, L Series, or M Series Ovens?
- What can cause the oven light to not work properly?
- Is there a fuse for the oven lights?
- Where is the oven light fuse?
- Power supply
- Oven light
- Light socket
- Electronic control head (ECH)
- Control or relay board issue
- Motorized door latch assembly (MDL)
- Transformer, switch, or sensor
If unit is new installation:
- If other symptoms are present or other features are not working properly, address these issues first.
- Verify proper electrical supply and connection. Refer to the product Installation Guide for further information.
For light bulb part numbers, specifications, and replacement instructions for specific products, refer to:
- Electric Oven Light Bulb Replacement (Dual Fuel Range, E Series Oven, L Series Oven, M Series Oven)
- R Series Gas Range Oven Light Bulb and Lens Removal
- GR Series Gas Range Oven Light Bulb and Lens Removal
- M Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- Induction Range Halogen Bulb
- Convection Steam Oven and SO24 Light Access and Removal
Although some ovens do have a fuse associated with the light bulb(s), the fuse is generally in a location that requires removal and disassembly of the unit.
- The fuse is part number 806564. It is an SFE-4, 4 amp, 32 volt fuse.
- Wipe the light lens with a spray degreaser and soft cloth to clean.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820