Sub-Zero Light Bulbs
- What size are Sub-Zero light bulbs?
- What is the color of the light bulbs?
- What are the part numbers for replacement light bulbs?
- What kind of bulb does a Sub-Zero unit have?
- Do Sub-Zero units have LED lighting?
- What units use standard bulbs vs. LED lights?
- Sub-Zero Classic Series (BI) Light Bulbs
- Sub-Zero Designer (Formerly Integrated) Lighting
- Sub-Zero 200 and 300 Series Light Bulb Replacement and Light Diffuser Removal
- Sub-Zero 500 and 600 Series Freezer Light Bulbs
- Sub-Zero 500 and 600 Series Refrigerator Light Bulbs
- Sub-Zero Model 680, 690, or 590 Dispenser Light Replacement
- Sub-Zero 648PRO Lighting
- Sub-Zero 700 Series Light Bulbs
- Professional (PRO) Series Products do not use bulbs for overhead lighting. Refer to Professional (PRO) Refrigeration Lighting for more information.
- Wine Storage:
- Ice Makers:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820