- 648PRO overhead lights do not come on
- What lighting should be inside the 648PRO?
- Does the 648PRO have overhead lighting?
- Lights not coming on in 648PRO
- Light bulbs for 648PRO
648PRO models do not have traditional overhead lighting. Accent lighting is used to illuminate the interior.
- The upper light assembly requires service in order to replace.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for replacement.
- The lighting in the drawers is a standard 40W appliance bulb, available locally.
- Standard bulbs need a T10, medium base, 40W appliance bulb.
- Bulb may be purchased through a Factory Certified Parts Distributor using part # 7015848.
- The drawer lights are located at the top front of each drawer compartment.
To remove the drawer light:
- Remove the drawer assembly first.
- Remove light bulb from socket by turning the light bulb counterclockwise.
- 648Pro Light Switch Replacement
- LED Accent Lighting
- Turn On Accent Lights in Glass Door Models
- Lights in the glass door do not change color.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820