Sub-Zero LED Accent Lighting
- Are all Sub-Zero accent lights LED?
- Are accent light strips easy to replace?
- Accent lights are out
- Accent lights on International units
- LED accent light color
- Glass door model display lights
- Light is bad
- Wiring to lighting is bad
Accent lights in any current Sub-Zero product are LED.
- Each light strip wire is color-coded and labeled for 120 V or 220 V/240 V use.
- There is an extra red wire labeled 240 V for use on international units.
- For domestic use (120 VAC), use white wire (Neutral or Common) and red wire labeled with 120 V.
- LED light strips are rated for approximately 8,000 hours of continuous use.
- Lights are not interchangeable. 648PRO LED lights will not work in Classic (BI) models.
- See also, Turn on Accent Lights in Glass Door Models.
|Model||Part #||Light Color||Light Temperature||Watts|
|Classic - All Models||7010352||White||N/A||2 watts (each bulb)|
|WS-30, 424, 427, 427R, 650G, 601RG, UC-24B||7009008||Yellow||2412K ± 75K||1 watt (each bulb)|
|611G||7014689||Warm White||N/A||1.5 watts (each bulb)|
6200K ± 325K
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820