Sub-Zero Glass Door Models How to Turn on Accent Lights
- How to turn on the accent lighting in glass door Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI) models
- How to turn on the interior door lights in a 400 series Wine Storage unit
- Turn on accent lighting in Sub-Zero glass door models
- Accent lighting for 648PROG, IW Wine Storage, 600 Series, and UC-24BG glass door models
- Wine Storage light stays on
Sub-Zero interior accent lights can be turned on and off at the control panel:
- Touch and hold the Automatic Display Lock icon for 3 seconds.
- Tap the Settings icon .
- Tap the right arrow twice.
- Tap the Lights icon .
- Tap the Accent Light icon to turn the accent light to HI, MED, LO, or OFF.
- Tap Soft On to change the Soft On feature to 0 seconds, 4 seconds, or 2 seconds.
- Tap the Return iconto return to the Lights screen. Or wait 10 seconds to return to Settings.
- IW Designer Wine Storage and Professional Refrigeration (PRO4850, PRO3650) units also have a lightbulb icon under the Settings menu (gear icon).
- The dimming and accent lighting levels are adjusted using this menu.
- No other units have the ability to adjust the lighting levels.
- For other models, use the light bulb icon in the options menu to turn the accent lighting off and on. Press the arrow icon when temperatures appear.
- For more information on the lights, including part numbers to order replacement lights, refer to LED Accent Lighting.
|Classic (formerly Built-In) (BI)||LIGHTS|
|400 Series Wine Storage||LIGHTS ON/OFF|
|UC-24BG Beverage Center||Switch is inside the top of the cabinet behind the door.|
|601RG, 611G, 650G||LIGHT ON/OFF|
|IW Series Designer Wine Storage||Touch the light bulb icon in the options menu.*|
|PRO4850G, PRO3650G||Touch the light bulb icon in the options menu.*|
|DEU Refrigeration and Wine Storage||Touch the light bulb icon in the settings menu.**|
|315W Wine Storage||Switch is above temperature dial behind the door.|
*The options menu is accessed by pressing the arrow icon on the temperature display screen.
**The settings menu is accessed by pressing the gear icon on the control panel screen.
- Sub-Zero Refrigerator or Freezer Light Switch Replacement
- Designer Undercounter (DEU) Refrigeration and Wine Storage Soft On Lighting
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820