M Series Oven Light Bulb Replacement
- Replace the M Series light bulbs
- Is replacing the M Series Oven upper light bulb different than the side bulb replacement?
- The M Series Oven Use and Care Guide correct in stating the service is required to replace the upper cavity light bulb?
To replace the light bulbs in the side wall of the M Series Oven:
To replace the light bulb in the ceiling of the oven:
- Remove the oven racks.
- Use a small flat blade screwdriver to pry the light lens away from the housing on the left-hand side of the light lens.
- The small oven light has two metal clips on the light lens.
- Pull the light lens down and to the left.
- Remove the bulb by pulling straight out to the right.
- With a clean dry cloth, insert the new bulb.
- Install the left side of light lens into the metal clip.
- Press the clip on the right-hand side of the light lens and insert into the housing.
NOTE: Oils from fingers and hands that are transferred to bulb can shorten the life of the bulb.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820