Dual Fuel Range Oven Connected Feature
- How to enter Connect Mode on the Next Dual Fuel Range
- Connect feature for Dual Fuel (DF) Range
- How to set up remote ready for oven on Dual Fuel Range
The Connected Module allows you to wirelessly pair your oven to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App. The app allows users to:
- Set cooking temperatures and preheat oven remotely with Remote Ready Setup. See Dual Fuel Range Remote Ready Setup.
- Receive notifications when food has reached desired internal temperature. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Oven Probe.
- Customize notifications for Door Ajar, Error Code, and Timer alerts. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Cooking Notifications.
- Remotely monitor or change oven modes such as Sabbath Mode, Delayed Start, or Timed Cook. See Wolf Dual Fuel Range Sabbath Mode.
- Remotely monitor oven light and turn it on or off.
- Quickly access product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
Dual Fuel Range Wi-Fi Connectivity Setup
Current model Dual Fuel Ranges can be connected to Wi-Fi and used with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. This connectivity can be turned on or off at the control panel.
To turn the Connect setting on or off:
- On the appliance Home screen, select Settings. The Settings screen appears.
- On the Settings screen, scroll to the Connect option and select it.
- On the Connect On or Off screen, scroll left or right to highlight On or Off. Touch the highlighted selection to select it.
- Touch Set. The Home screen appears.
To pair the appliance to the app, refer to Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove Connected Appliance Pairing.
To turn on the Connect feature:
- Make sure that the control panel is open to the Home screen.
- Rotate the oven bezel to More.
- With the Connect option highlighted, touch Start. "Please check that the oven cavity is clear and then close the door" message appears.
- Open and close the oven door. "CONNECT is ready" message appears.
The Connect is ready message stays on the display until the oven is accessed from the app. To cancel the Connect feature, open the door or tap Cancel.
For more information about Dual Fuel Range Oven Connected features, see:
- Connected Appliances Website
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Connected Quick Start Guide
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Cooking Notifications
Contact a Local Dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820