Wolf Dual Fuel Range Remote Ready Setup with App
- Turn oven on using the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- Remote access screen
- Wolf Remote Ready feature
- Remote setup mode
- Benefits of remote access
- Remote start
To turn the oven on remotely, enable the remote ready feature before each use.
- The remote ready feature does not support Proof, Clean, Broil, Gourmet, and Convection Broil. To access these modes, turn them on manually using the control panel. Then, they are accessible in the app.
- Remote ready is available for both ovens in double oven models.
- Only one cavity can be in remote ready at once in double oven models.
To set up remote access for Dual Fuel Range Oven:
- On the oven, click your desired cooking mode twice.
- Input the desired temperature.
- Follow the instructions on the oven display to complete the Remote Ready setup process.
- You will be asked to open the cavity door to ensure nothing remains in the cavity.
- Verify Remote Ready displays on the oven display.
- Go to the app. Select the Dual Fuel Oven icon in the My Appliances screen.
- Select the Temperature tile and follow all instructions to turn the oven on.
- After setup is complete, Remote Ready is enabled.
To cancel the remote ready feature, open the door or touch any button on the control panel.
- The remote ready mode does not time out. It will stay until the oven is turned on from the app, or the feature is canceled.
- Dual Fuel Range Oven Connected Feature
- Induction Range Remote Ready Setup with App
- Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Connect Ready Products
- Use Alexa or Google Home to Control Wolf Oven
For additional assistance, contact the Sub-Zero and Wolf Customer Care Team at [email protected], or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820