Wolf Dual Fuel Range Sabbath Mode
- How to enter Sabbath Mode on Next Dual Fuel (DF) Range?
- Is the Next DF range Star-K certified?
- Sabbath Mode setting controls
The Dual Fuel Range is certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations along with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
- Sabbath overrides the automatic 12-hour shut off feature.
- Display and audible chimes are disabled.
- Oven light will stay on or off depending on the state when Sabbath Mode is initiated.
- Turn the oven selector bezel to Off to exit Sabbath Mode.
- Unit will return to Sabbath Mode after a power failure.
Enter Sabbath Mode
- Turn the oven light on or off.
- Touch Settings, then select Sabbath.
- Touch On, then touch Set.
- Rotate the selector bezel to the desired cooking mode and turn the control knob to adjust the temperature, then touch Start.
- To change the oven temperature while in Sabbath, turn the control knob. Each turn is 25°F or 5°C.
- The temperature will randomly change after a new temperature is selected.
- The oven will stay on until the Sabbath Mode is exited by rotating the selector bezel to Off.
Exit Sabbath Mode:
- Rotate the selector bezel to Off.
- Cancel all active cooking modes. The unit exits to the idle state.
Refer to the product Use and Care Guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820