Wolf Legacy Dual Fuel Range Sabbath Mode
- How to enter Sabbath Mode on Legacy Dual Fuel (DF) Range?
- Is the DF range Star-K certified?
- Sabbath Mode setting controls
- Legacy Dual Fuel shows SAb, sa6, or 5A6
- Sabbath overrides the automatic 12-hour shut off feature.
- Display and audible chimes are disabled.
- Oven light will stay on or off depending on the state when Sabbath Mode is initiated.
- Turn the oven selector bezel to Off to exit Sabbath Mode.
- Unit will return to Sabbath Mode after a power failure.
- Refer to the Wolf Sabbath Guide for more information.
Setting Sabbath Mode
- Turn the oven light on or off.
- Rotate the selector bezel to Bake or Roast and select desired temperature.
- Models with two ovens can have both ovens set to Sabbath Mode at the same time.
- Follow step 1 and 2 for each oven before advancing to step 3.
- Touch and hold Enter for 5 seconds. "SAb" will appear and flash on oven control knob indicating Sabbath Mode has been initiated.
- Once the oven reaches the preset temperature, the unit will stay at that temperature unless it is changed manually.
- To change the oven temperature while in Sabbath Mode, turn the control knob.
- Each turn will increase or decrease temperature by 10° (F or C).
- Display and audible chime are disabled, but the temperature will randomly change after a new temperature is selected.
- The oven will stay on until the Sabbath Mode is exited by rotating the selector bezel to Off.
- Since only Bake and Roast Mode are used, the convection fans only run during preheat.
- Avoid opening the oven doors during preheat to adhere to Sabbath observations.
Exiting Sabbath Mode
- Rotate the selector bezel to Off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820