Induction Range Oven Connected Feature
- How to enter Connect Mode on the Next Induction Range
- Connect feature for Next Induction Range
- How to set up remote ready
The Connected Module allows you to wirelessly pair your oven to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App. The app allows users to:
- Set cooking temperatures and preheat oven remotely with Remote Ready Setup.
- Receive notifications when food has reached desired internal temperature. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App - Oven Probe.
- Customize notifications for Door Ajar, Error Code, and Timer alerts. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Cooking Notifications.
- Remotely monitor or change oven modes such as Sabbath Mode, Delayed Start, or Timed Cook. See Induction Range Sabbath Mode.
- Remotely monitor oven light and turn it on or off.
- Quickly access product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
Induction Range Connectivity Setup
Current model Induction Ranges can be connected to Wi-Fi and used with the Sub-Zero Group Owner's App. This connectivity can be turned on or off at the control panel.
To turn the Connect setting On or Off:
- On the appliance home screen, touch Settings.
- After the Settings screen appears, scroll to the Connect option and select it.
- After the Connect On or Off screen appears, scroll left or right to highlight On or Off. Touch the highlighted selection to select it.
- Touch Set. The Home screen appears.
To Pair the Appliance to the App:
If the Connect feature is turned On in Settings, the Home screen shows Connect:
- Touch the time on the display to show the Home screen.
- Tap Connect. "Please check that the oven cavity is clear and then close the door" message appears.
- Open and close the oven door.
- "CONNECT is ready" message appears.
The "Connect is ready" message stays on the display until the oven is accessed from the app.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820