Induction Range Oven Connected Feature
- How to enter Connect Mode on the Next Induction Range
- Connect feature for Next Induction Range
- How to set up remote ready
If the Connect feature is on in Settings, the Home screen shows Connect:
- Touch the time on the display. The Home screen appears.
- Tap Connect. "Please check that the oven cavity is clear and then close the door" message appears.
- Open and close the oven door.
- "CONNECT is ready" message appears.
The Connect is ready message stays on the display until the oven is accessed from the app. To cancel the remote ready feature, open the door or tap Cancel.
For more information about Induction Range Oven connected features, see:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820