E Series Oven Connected Feature
- Reference guide for the E Series Oven Sub-Zero Group Owner's App
- E Series Oven connected appliance app placard
- Quick reference guide for E Series app
The Connected Module pairs your oven to the Sub-Zero Group Owner’s App. The app allows users to:
- Set cooking temperatures and preheat oven remotely with Remote Ready Setup. See E Series Oven Remote Ready Setup with App
- Receive notifications when food has reached the desired internal temperature. See Wolf E Series Oven Temperature Probe Use.
- Customize notifications for Door Ajar, Error Code, and Timer alerts. See Sub-Zero Group Owner's App Cooking Notifications
- Remotely monitor or change oven modes such as Sabbath, Delayed Start, or Timed Cook. See Wolf E Series Oven Sabbath Mode Settings
- Remotely monitor oven light and turn it on or off
- Quickly access product information such as manuals, serial number, and warranty.
For further information about E Series Oven connected features, see:
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820