Wolf E Series Oven Sabbath Mode Settings
- How to enter Sabbath Mode on Next E Series Wall Ovens?
- Is the Next E Series Wall Oven Star-K certified?
- Sabbath Mode setting controls
- Sabbath overrides the automatic 12-hour shutoff feature.
- Sabbath must be reset after a power failure.
- Sabbath Mode can be set regardless of oven temperature.
- See also, E Series Oven in Sabbath Mode.
- Roast, Bake, Proof, and Warm Modes can be used in Sabbath.
- Avoid opening the oven doors during preheat to adhere to Sabbath observations.
- Refer to the Wolf Sabbath Guide for more information.
Setting Sabbath Mode:
- Touch the oven light on or off.
- Touch Settings, then select Sabbath.
- Touch On, then touch Start/Enter.
- Select the cooking mode and temperature, then touch Start/Enter.
- The option to set Timed Cook and Delayed Cook appear on the screen.
- Set Timed Cook or Delayed Cook as desired.
- Options are only available until Sabbath Mode starts.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for the second oven cavity if desired for a double oven.
- After ten seconds, the unit enters Sabbath.
- To turn Sabbath Mode off, touch Off.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820