Wolf E Series Wall Oven How to Enter Delayed Start
- Delayed Start Feature for Next E Series Wall Ovens
- How to enter the Delayed Start feature
- How to use Delayed Start
Delayed Start automatically turns the oven on and off at specified times.
- The oven stays idle until the desired start time, and turns off at the desired stop time.
- If preheat is required, the preheat time must be accounted for when determining the cooking duration.
- The clock must be set to the correct time to work properly.
- Use in any mode except Broil, Gourmet, or Stone.
- The temperature probe cannot be used during Delayed Start.
Setting Delayed Start controls for Next E Series Ovens:
- Touch the desired cooking mode and select the desired temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook, then select the desired cooking duration.
- Use the control panel to select the desired stop time, then touch Start/Enter.
- To cancel, touch the flashing duration/stop time on the touchscreen.
- The oven turns off automatically when the cook time is complete.
- Touch Off to clear.
If the unit needs to start at a specific time, you will have to calculate the end time minus how long the unit will run.
- Example: To have the oven start at 2 p.m. and run for 3 hours, you need to enter a stop time of 5 p.m.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Call us at (800) 222-7820