Wolf E Series Oven Clock
- Set clock on Next E Series Oven
- Steps to set Next E Series clock
- Set time of day clock
- How to set clock to 12 hour or 24 hour
- Can the clock be set to military time?
If the appliance is not connected, see below:
E Series Oven clocks are visible on the control panel during all cooking modes, except when the timer is in use.
- It is very important that the clock is set to the correct time if the Timed Cook feature is used.
- Clock must be reset after a power failure.
- The clock time appears when the unit is not in use.
- The clock is visible on the control panel during all cooking modes, except when the timer is in use.
To set the clock:
- Touch Settings.
- Touch Time.
- Touch 12-Hour or 24-Hour mode and use the control panel to set the time.
- Select AM or PM, then touch Start/Enter.
- A chime indicates the time is set.
Time can also be adjusted by touching the time on the touchscreen.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820