Wolf E Series Oven Timed Cook
- Control automatic timing of oven
- Set start time
- Set cook time
- Next E Series Oven timed cook
Timed Cook Feature controls the automatic timing of the oven(s) ON and OFF function by setting the cooking time to start immediately and turn off when the desired cooking is complete.
- If preheat is required, the preheat time must be accounted for when determining the cooking duration.
- Use in any cooking mode except Broil, Gourmet, or Stone.
- The temperature probe cannot be used during Timed Cook.
To accomplish time cook, the time of day clock is used and therefore the correct time must appear before programming.
To initiate Timed Cook, the oven must be OFF.
- Touch the desired cooking mode and select the desired temperature.
- Touch Timed Cook, then select the desired cooking duration.
- Touch Start/Enter to start.
- To cancel, touch the flashing duration/stop time on the touchscreen.
- The oven turns off automatically when the cook time is complete.
- Touch Off to clear.
The oven should always be preheated in this mode. The oven will chime after the oven reaches the preheat temperature.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820