Wolf Legacy E Series Oven Sabbath Mode Settings
- How to enter Sabbath Mode on E Series Wall Ovens?
- Is the E Series Wall Oven Star-K certified?
- Sabbath Mode setting controls
The E Series Oven is certified by Star-K to meet strict religious regulations along with specific instructions found on www.star-k.org.
- Sabbath overrides the automatic 12-hour shutoff feature.
- Sabbath must be reset after a power failure.
- Sabbath Mode can be set regardless of oven temperature.
- See also, E Series Oven in Sabbath Mode.
- Since only Bake and Roast Mode are used, the convection fans only run during preheat.
- Avoid opening the oven doors during preheat to adhere to Sabbath observations.
Set Sabbath Mode:
- Touch desired oven ON.
- Touch OVEN LIGHT to turn the oven light on or off.
- Touch BAKE or ROAST. Oven is preset at 350°F (175°C).
- Touch ENTER to select preset temperature or use number pads to change temperature, then touch ENTER.
- Repeat steps 1 - 4 for the second oven cavity if desired for a double oven.
- Touch and hold ENTER for 5 seconds. "SABBATH" will appear on the control panel, which indicates Sabbath Mode is active.
- Pressing ENTER to initiate the Sabbath Mode can be done at any time after turning the unit on.
- To turn Sabbath Mode off, touch OVEN OFF.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820