Wolf Legacy E Series Oven in Sabbath Mode
- How long does the Sabbath Mode stay on for the E Series Wall Oven?
- Can the oven temperature be changed while in Sabbath Mode?
- Is the oven temperature shown on the E Series Oven while in Sabbath Mode?
- E Series Oven Sabbath Mode considerations
- Display color or appearance change
E Series Ovens will stay in the Sabbath Mode indefinitely until manually turned off.
|Original E Series Ovens (Models SO30-2, DO30-2)|| |
|New E Series Ovens (Models SO30TE/S/TH, DO30TE/S/TH, SO30PE/S/PH, DO30PE/S/PH)|| |
|Double Ovens|| |
- The Sabbath Mode must be entered manually every time.
- There is no option to have the unit automatically enter Sabbath Mode at a set time.
To change the setpoint temperature in Sabbath Mode:
- Select the oven to change the temperature in a double oven.
- Select the temperature and press enter.
- If unsure what temperature the oven is at, set the oven to the desired temperature.
- The change will not be reflected on the display but the oven will change to the selected temperature.
- Once the temperature is changed, wait 10 - 15 minutes to make sure the new temperature is reached before putting food in the oven.
DID THIS ANSWER YOUR QUESTION?
We're standing by with answers
Whether you're shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we've got the resources you need. Talk directly to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820